Saturday, December 8, 2007

All That I've Got

The Used- probably one of the now famous bands.

As I was listening to their song I remembered a friend of mine and our "sweet" memories.
When we come to understand things, those things change...ahh nothing is permanent!
Not that I'm complaining, it is simply a comment, an opinion. After history becomes history I'm left only with memories of what had been. Memories which I wish I didn't have because it means that these are things of the past not of the present.

We exchanged smiles this morning and though how charming the situation might be it was sour inside. Call me hypocrite and plastic but I had to do what I did, I had to fake. This is in order to save myself from sheer embarassment for I know that I was really affected. Who wouldn't be? It had been quite a while since my friend and I met and we met at a very inconvenient time and place, at a charity program, with his gurl.

I must let go, (since there's no way of moving on)... it is in the sense of getting used to the pain, the discomfort, the agony of falling.

No comments: