Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Letter to the One thet God has Prepared for Me

I am wondering at this very minute if you are thinking of me, if like me, you are wondering what is taking us so long to find each other. Many times I thought i found you only to disillusioned by the fact that my wait has not yet ended. Iget up each morning hoping, dreaming, longing to meet you.
I am thinking of how we will meet, would it be as romantic as the movies? Or is it possible that I have known you all my life but we have yet to realize that we are meant for each othe? Oh how I wish you were right here now because you are the only person who who has the answers to all my questions.
Sometimes I ask myself if I have ever really known "love". I do not have the answer to that question either but I believe that, more often than not, we will never really know what love is until we find that right person... and since I have not found you yet, then maybe I do not really know what love is!
...

contributed by Alma Alvarez
Shared by Joe Gatuslao
Bacolod City, Phil.

No comments: